Ok so I may have said this a few times but I have rejoined Slimming World as I had missed quite a few weeks due to life in general getting in the way, so I decided to just start a fresh I did the New Members talk and got a new pack I even took down all my awards which I had got previously and had on my kitchen wall so the slate is well and truly wiped clean !!!
Well that was 4 weeks ago and yes life got in the way again (family member in hospital) so last night I went to class and mush to my delight I had lost 1lb !!! 😀 😀 Very happy with that as I was expecting a gain ! So this week that’s in my head is totally in the right place and I plan on having a fantastic week Food Optimising …….
This morning I have fished out a food diary ready for the week, I will be having a look over my books and I am making a shopping list and a mini menu for the weeks dinners before I go shopping !!!! I am doing this week as my week 1 I remember when I first joined Slimming World 2 years ago in my fist week I managed to lose 9.5lbs !!!!!! I do not expect to lose that much this week but I will be giving it my best shot.
I will try each day to post up my food diary as a picture and also try a few new recipes … looking forward to trying the Chicken Katsu Curry this week so I will let you know hoe that comes out …..
Here’s to a fantastic week Food Optimising 😀 😀 😀
So there it is my motto for the week ahead !!! 😀
I went back to class tonight and I must say I was surprised to find that I had only gained 2lbs in 2 weeks so very happy with that 😀
This week though I am going to be on plan 100% as though it is my very first week…. I am NOT letting anything get in my way 😀
I will sit down at some point tonight or tomorrow morning and do a menu for the week and get some shopping in as freezer almost empty !!!!
Here’s to a great week ahead 😀 😀
Ok so I have spent the evening talking to a few good friends as well as my SW consultant and I have made a decision …..
As from tomorrow I will be back on plan and I will be going to my Slimming World group on Tuesday I am then going to have the BEST week I can possibly have ….
One of my friends posted this which I thought was very true ……
Road To No Where or that’s what is feels like anyway !!!!! I always do this and I am getting really pissed off with myself to say the least !!!!
So last week on Monday had a great day cooking loads of different meals all of which have gone in the freezer and were meant to be for this coming week…. Yes we have had some of them but I have also just been eating for the sake of eating !!! I can feel my belly getting bigger Ive not been sleeping well and I am fed up with myself 😦
So what do I do now ?
- Do I restart on Plan tomorrow ?
- Do I go to class on Tuesday or give it a miss as I had planed ?
- Do I just forget about it already ?
Honestly I really do not know where I am at at the moment 😦 😦
I have just read some of my early posts from April 2014 and much to my surprise I lost just under 1 1/2 st in 6 weeks when I first started !!!
So I know I can do !!! So whats stopping me ??? I guess its ME that’s stopping ME but why ???
This is a great quick & easy dinner to make for the whole family. There is 5 syns in the dish (depending which sausages you use) but this would be low when dividing by 4 people.
- 1 Sachet Of Schwartz Slow Cookers Sausage & Bean Casserole Recipe Mix (5 syns)
- 8 Slimming World Sausages ( remember to syn which sausages you use)
- 1 Onion Diced
- 400g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 400g Tin Cannellini Beans Drained ( I used a tin of Baked Beans)
- 125ml Cold Water
- 2 Tbsps Tomato Puree
- Spray a pan with frylight and brown sausages, once browned add to the slow cooker along with the onion & beans
- Mix sachet mix with the tin tomatoes, water & tomato puree and the pour over sausages.
- Pop the lid on the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 hrs or on high for 4 hours.
I served mine with mash and some veg but on thinking about it you could add more sausages to the pot and even some potato.
This dish received mixed reviews in my house …. hubby loved it, I wasn’t to sure, one daughter said it was ok and my other daughter didn’t like it !!!!
So this week is going okish ….. Had an excellent ON plan day on Wednesday and yesterday was going the same until last night anyway …. I did have a bit of a wobble however this morning I have added what I ate to my Food Diary and in total I had 64 syns !!!!! (note to self do NOT eat Chocolate Digestives ! )
I will be on plan 100% today I am not going to spend the next few days trying to cut back on my syns or miss out on my HEA & HEB just to make up for what I ate last night instead I am going to look at WHY I wobbled ….. So what differences were there from Wednesday to Thursday ???
- Didn’t have breakfast on Thursday
- Didn’t drink as much on Thursday
- I was really tired on Thursday evening
- Didn’t really enjoy my dinner on Thursday
- Didn’t post a blog !
So may be this all added up to me wobbling on Thursday night ????
Today I am going to make an effort to drink more as I think this does really help, I also went to bed earlier last night and had a better sleep as I know for me that one of my triggers for eating is when I am tired !!!
Here’s to another great day ON plan 😀 😀 😀
So this is a really simple recipe that you can pop in the slow cooker and you can use either Chicken Or Pork or even beef if you fancy.
The recipe does contain 5 syns but that’s pretty low especially if its between a family of 4 😀
- 1 Sachet of Schwartz Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe Mix (5 syns)
- 1.4kg Boneless Pork Shoulder OR Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3oz Tomato Puree
- 2oz Water
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Place the Pork or Chicken in to slow cooker
- Mix the sachet with all the other ingredients stir well and pour over Pork/Chicken
- Pop the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 8hours or on high for 4hours.
- Once cooked take out of slow cooker and shred with 2 forks.
- Great served with rice or wedges and a salad.
I sometimes added in some sliced onion just for a bit of speed food 😀 😀
Please note that if you make up the sachet mix as directed on the packet you will need to add more syns to the recipe.