Well I have to say that yesterday I stuck to plan 100% and had a really good day 😀 I’m not saying it was easy but I stayed strong and had planed out my food for the day which really helps.
This is what I had yesterday –
- Breakfast – Banana & Hi-Fi Light Bar (3 Syns)
- Lunch – Bacon, Fried Potato (done in my Halo) & pickled onions with some extra light mayo (2 Syns)
- Dinner – Slow Cooker Chicken Curry & Golden Vegetable Rice with a Yogurt & Cucumber dip (chicken, Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers, Spinach, Carrots, Rice, Peas, Fat Free Natural Yogurt, Cucumber & Sweetcorn) (1 Syn)
- Pudding – Sugar Free Jelly with Meringue and fresh fruit (Raspberries, Redcurrants, Blackcurrants & Black Berries (3 Syns)
- Snack – Fruitopolis (1/2 Syns)
- HEA – Skimmed Milk
- HEB – 2 x Hi-Fi Light Bars
- Total Syns = 9.5
I think I did OK has lots of speed foods…. 😀 😀
Here’s to another great day today 😀
Well I went to weigh in last night and I am sad to say that I gained 6.5lbs ! 😦 😦 😦
So I have regrouped and I fished out my very first weeks Slimming World food dairy so my plan this week is to try and redo some of that but add more super free foods (my very first week I lost 9.5lbs ! )
I have done a menu out for the week just need to think of some ideas for lunches and then get it typed up and pop it on my fridge, then i can do shopping list so that I will have everything in that I need and NOT the things that I don’t need !!!!
Well I am totally fed up I have again had a rubbish week !!! I have been thinking why do I do it and the conclusion that I have come to if that I can always manage to find an excuse ….. To be totally honest it is only me that buys the food the sweets, biscuits, chocolate and cakes etc and it is only me that eats them.
Some of my excuses are as follows –
- Tiredness – This is one of my triggers I do tend to reach for food when I am tired.
- Solution – Get some early nights, may be I need to set myself a bedtime
- My Husband – I often tend to past the blame to him as I feel that I do not get any support from him
- Solution – Hes not forcing me to eat the rubbish ! So I think I need to just do it for me maybe I need to sit and have a talk with him and see if he can support me or even just back me up.
- My MIL – So my MIL is one of the most negative people I have every met in my life all she does is moan she can also be very blunt and rude at times.
- Solution – There is no point talking to her as she is always right so what ever you say makes no difference and there is a good chance that if I did say anything she would take it the wrong way and it would end up in a huge row. So I think the only thing I can do here is to rise above it and pretty much ignore the comments.
- Laziness – I would love to start doing some sort of exercise but in some ways I’m just to lazy and I also know that I will get some comment off my MIL/husband (there not exercise people ! )
- Solution – I need to start slow and maybe just not tell them, I have a game for my xbox so I think I will set a few mornings a week aside to do a short work out.
- Why Bother – This often pops into my head to be honest and I don’t know why….
- Solution – I need to remember why I started at SW, yes it was because I am doing my friends wedding cake in October but its more than that now I know for a fact that the way I am with food is rubbing off on my kids which is not fair. I also need to bother for me I need to do it just for ME !
So there we have some of the main excuses that I often use so I need to concentrate on doing this for me, yes I wish my husband would join me but only he can decide that I can not do it for him so for the next week I need lots of WILL Power and I need to do it for me, yes I am going to have a gain at weigh in tonight but that is totally my own fault. I have been stuck at this point for so long, months in fact that it is really just time to move on and get some great Slimming World weeks in 😀
I you have any ideas that would help with any of the above then please let me know ……
Now I think I need to go and do a menu for the next week !!!!
Follow the plan NOT the mood ! 😀
Why oh why do I do it ???? I’m sure if I had the answer I would be a millionaire !!!! So I was on plan yesterday having a great day and then I just started to nibble bits this then turned into full on stuff my face !!!! I do get annoyed with myself but for some reason I just can not control the need to eat!
So this morning I have woken up still feeling stuffed I had indigestion and feel all fuzzy !!!! This is hubby brought me a cuppa and a Hi-Fi bar and then I go to get out of bed and he asks “where you going ?” I say to get the biscuits to which he says ” Oh I didn’t think you were having them that’s why I brought you a hi-fi bar” Well that did make me stop and think and NO I didn’t go and get the biscuits !!!
I think now I’m gonna get up I have loads to do indoors but also I’m gonna go to Tesco I think and get some Speed Foods !!!! 😀 😀
Here’s to staying on plan today ! 🙂
Well I went to weight last night and I am happy to say that I lost 1lb 😀 😀 I must say my Slimming World group was buzzing last night as we had so many fantastic weight losses .
So this week I am aiming to stay on plan for the whole 7 days I must Not lose the plot on Friday night !!! I have also decided to give myself a challenge this week …
- Eat breakfast every morning
- Drink Less Pepsi Max
I have started out well this morning I had a banana in the car on one school run and I have been drinking fizzy water which I have in the fridge with some sliced lemon in it, I was very surprised at how nice it is and very refreshing ….. I’m just having a cereal bar and a nice cuppa before work and then for lunch I am having the quick & easy Tomato Soup just need to work out some dinners for the week and do a menu plan 😀
In total so far I have lost 2st 10lbs 😀 😀 😀 Over the next couple of weeks my aim is to get my 3st award !!!!
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
Ok so it was weigh in last night and apart from my huge wobble on Saturday I did have a pretty good week 😀 As it was such a lovely evening I also decided to walk to class which took me about 8 minutes so I think really I should do that every week now that it’s light 😀
So I was hoping for a lost I really needed a loss as I have been so close to just jacking it all in to be honest but I stood on the scales and much to my amazement I had lost 7lbs !!!!! yes that’s right 7lbs !!!! Well to say I was happy is an understatement !!! 😀
So here’s to the next to the next week… on wards and downwards….. 😀 😀
So I did it I went to class last night and to be honest although I gained 4lbs I am so pleased that I went and yes I should have gone last week but hay ho …..
So I have a mini target which I have set myself which is to lose 10lbs but the 9th May which gives me 4 weeks. I have found sticky notes for my laptop (why did I not know about these before !!!!) so I have a 4 sticky notes for Breaky ideas, lunch ideas, dinner ideas and then one for the days food which I type up each evening for the next day.
I have also taken some pictures of me in the dress that I really want to wear to a party on 9th May so I can see the difference and hopefully it will motivate me 😀
I am taking it one day at a time just sticking to plan so here;’s to a fab weight loss next week 😀 😀 😀 😀