This is a great quick & easy dinner to make for the whole family. There is 5 syns in the dish (depending which sausages you use) but this would be low when dividing by 4 people.
- 1 Sachet Of Schwartz Slow Cookers Sausage & Bean Casserole Recipe Mix (5 syns)
- 8 Slimming World Sausages ( remember to syn which sausages you use)
- 1 Onion Diced
- 400g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 400g Tin Cannellini Beans Drained ( I used a tin of Baked Beans)
- 125ml Cold Water
- 2 Tbsps Tomato Puree
- Spray a pan with frylight and brown sausages, once browned add to the slow cooker along with the onion & beans
- Mix sachet mix with the tin tomatoes, water & tomato puree and the pour over sausages.
- Pop the lid on the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 hrs or on high for 4 hours.
I served mine with mash and some veg but on thinking about it you could add more sausages to the pot and even some potato.
This dish received mixed reviews in my house …. hubby loved it, I wasn’t to sure, one daughter said it was ok and my other daughter didn’t like it !!!!