So this is a really simple recipe that you can pop in the slow cooker and you can use either Chicken Or Pork or even beef if you fancy.
The recipe does contain 5 syns but that’s pretty low especially if its between a family of 4 😀
- 1 Sachet of Schwartz Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe Mix (5 syns)
- 1.4kg Boneless Pork Shoulder OR Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3oz Tomato Puree
- 2oz Water
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Place the Pork or Chicken in to slow cooker
- Mix the sachet with all the other ingredients stir well and pour over Pork/Chicken
- Pop the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 8hours or on high for 4hours.
- Once cooked take out of slow cooker and shred with 2 forks.
- Great served with rice or wedges and a salad.
I sometimes added in some sliced onion just for a bit of speed food 😀 😀
Please note that if you make up the sachet mix as directed on the packet you will need to add more syns to the recipe.