So gonna give this a try ….. only 12 Syns for the whole cake ….. 😀
- 4 Scan Bran (4)
- 2 eggs
- 3 or 4 tbsp sweetener (to taste)
- 1 sachet Belgian Choc Options (11g 2)
- 26g Curly Wurly bar (6) / Maltesers 21.5g (5.5)
- Soak the Scan Bran in boiling water to soften, then drain and mash.
- Beat the eggs and stir into mix, along with the sweetener and the Options
- Chop the Curly Wurly into pieces and add to the mix.
- Cook the cake on 200°C/Gas Mark 6 for approximately 30 minutes, or microwave for 5 mins.
I will try this but soaking the scan bran in one of my Skinny Syrups and may use Maltessers instead of a Curly Wurly 😀 😀
Thank you to one of my followers for suggesting this 😀 😀