This is a really quick and easy recipe that’s totally syn free….. 😀
You Will Need :
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Medium Onions finely sliced
- 1 Medium Potato grated
- 1 tbsp Medium Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Tumeric
- Sprinkle Of Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Put all of the ingredients except for the eggs into a bowl and give a good stir.
- Beat the eggs and then add to other ingredients
- Line a tray with baking paper and then spoon some of the mixture on to the tray to make little piles or you can mold the mixture into balls and place on tray.
- Spray the Bhajis with frylight and pop in the oven on 180 for about 20mins or until golden brown.