So after a fantastic start to my week last week I did have a very strange weekend where I was on and off plan…
So I went to group last night and I am very happy to say that I lost 5lbs 😀 😀 😀
I was extremely happy with that as I was thinking that may be I would have stayed the same, at least that’s a good part of the weight off that I gained over the school holidays !!!
Had a great meeting last night and very focused for the week ahead, I will have a busy weekend as have visitors on Saturday so will be out for lunch and then on Sunday its a shopping trip for my daughters 12th Birthday so it will be lunch out again but I am going to enjoy the weekend but just try to make wise choices:D
One thing I did learn this week is that I really do tend to eat when I am tried so this week I will be setting myself a bed time and sticking to it, I will not be sitting playing games on FB until midnight !!!!!!
Hope every body has a great week 😀
Well I am very pleased with myself as I have had 3 great days in a row 😀 😀 I did have a bit of a strange dinner tonight, I made a Chilli and could’nt be bothered to do any salad or rice so I had it with some left over Sagg Aloo !!
This was my food today … 😀
Well had a good couple of days so very happy 😀 😀
Here’s my food diary’s ……
This is a really quick and easy custard that is only 1syn for the whole lot if using milk as HEA. If not using milk as HEA then the whole lot would be 5.5syns so still pretty good.
You Will Need:
- 300ml Skimmed Milk
- 2tsp Cornflour
- 4tbsp Granulated Sweetener (you can adjust this to your own taste)
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/2tsp Vanilla Essence
- Put the milk into a pan and slowly bring to simmer, remove from the heat.
- Put the cornflour, sweetener, egg yolks and vanilla extract into a bowl and whisk together.
- Gradually whisk the warm milk into the egg yolk mix and then set to one side
- Rinse out the saucepan you used for heating the milk, then strain the custard mix back into the pan.
- Heat gently, whisking all the time until the custard thickens.
The custard is delicious on its own or why not try it over one of the Low Syn Chocolate Muffins or over chopped banana ….. 😀 😀
This is a really quick and easy recipe that’s totally syn free….. 😀
You Will Need :
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Medium Onions finely sliced
- 1 Medium Potato grated
- 1 tbsp Medium Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Tumeric
- Sprinkle Of Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Put all of the ingredients except for the eggs into a bowl and give a good stir.
- Beat the eggs and then add to other ingredients
- Line a tray with baking paper and then spoon some of the mixture on to the tray to make little piles or you can mold the mixture into balls and place on tray.
- Spray the Bhajis with frylight and pop in the oven on 180 for about 20mins or until golden brown.
This is a great recipe and you do end up with a really nice chocolate cake
The whole cake works out as 9 syns, I got 9 good size muffins so only 1 syns each 😀 😀 😀
You Will Need :
- 6 eggs
- 1oz Self Raising Flour
- 1oz Cocoa
- 9 tbsps of Sweetner
- 2tsps of Vanilla or Orange Essence
- Separate the eggs, so egg whites in one bowl and egg yolks in another bowl
- Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks and leave to one side
In the other bowl whisk the egg yolks with the vanilla or Orange essence and the sweetener, add roughly 1/4 of the whisked egg whites and then beat the mixture until a pale yellow.
- Gradually sieve in the flour and mix gently, now add the rest of the egg whites and fold in gently
- Pour the mixture into a lined cake tin and bake in the oven for about 20 mins on 160. Or you can do this on a baking tray and make as a Swiss roll. If doing on a baking tray it will cook quicker.I do it as muffins and they take about 10 mins to cook
Once the cake is cooked leave to cool then eat an enjoy …. 😀 😀
So this is it this morning I am back on plan 100%….. I did go to class last night and I gained 1.5lbs so not to bad. I have my Food Diary ready for the week and I will write everything down, going to do a menu this morning for the week as well so that I can make sure that I have everything in that I need. I also have a Slimming World ready meal in the freezer just in case !
I have also decided that this week I will take pictures of my food again which really does help.
Going to try and make Slimming World Custard this week at some point which I can test out on hubby as he is a proper custard fan !!!!
Hope everybody has a great week !!! :d 😀 😀 😀