These are great hot or cold and are very low syn…..
You will Need :
- 4 x Sausages of your choice – I have used the Tesco Healthy Living Sausages at 1 syn each or you could use the Slimming World Sausages which are Free
- 2 x Kingsmill Wholemeal Sandwich Thins – 1 Thin (top & bottom) is your HEB or 5 syns
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- Spray a pan with Frylight and fry the sausages on a low heat for 5 to 10 mins
- Lay out the thins (4 slices) and brush around the edges of each thin with the egg
- Leave the sausages to cool for a few minutes and then place one sausage on a thin at one end and then roll.
- Place the sausage rolls on a tray lined with baking paper and brush each roll with egg
- Pop then in the oven 180 /gas 5 or 6 and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown
If you use the slimming world sausages then you could have 2 of the sausage rolls as your HEB.
If you prefer to syn them then if using the Slimming World Sausages each Sausage Roll would be 2.5syns.