These are great hot or cold to snack on or for a meal …..
You Will Need :
- 2 x Kingsmill Wholemeal Sandwich Thins ( 1 = HEB)
- 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (HEA)
- 1 Egg Lightly Beaten
- 1 Onion Finley Sliced
- Spray a pan with frylight and fry the onions until nice and soft.
- Lay out the thins and brush around the edge of each thin with egg, now gently spread the cheese over the 4 slices taking care not to go to close to the edge.
- Once the onions are nice and soft add a spoonful to the center of each of the thins
- Fold each thin corner to corner and gently press down around the edges so they stick together.
- Place the bakes on a tray lined with baking paper and then brush each bake with egg.
- Bake in the oven on 180 / Gas 5 for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
You can have 2 bakes which would be your HEB and then 1/2 of your HEA or if you prefer you can just syn them, each bake would be 4 syns.