This is a really nice quick and easy recipe that the whole family will love, it is also low in syns ….
- Serves 4
- Total Syns = 7.5
- 4 to 6 Chicken breasts, Cut Into Bit Size Pieces
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 Cloves Of Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Onion Finely Sliced
- Spay a large pan or wok with frylight and add the onions and garlic, fry for a few minutes
- Add the chicken and fry for a few minutes
- Add all the other ingredients and fry on a low heat stirring regularly
- Continue cooking the chicken on a low heat and the sauce will gradually evaporate and thicken until there is only a coating over the chicken, it also becomes a lot darker. Keep stirring so not to burn the chicken.
- Once all the liquid has disappeared then serve the chicken with rice and salad or even some SW wedges .