This is a great variation on my other Slimming World Mousse Recipe …..
1.5 or 2 Syns for the whole lot depending on which Sugar Free Jelly you use….
You Will Need :
- 1 Sachet Of Sugar Free Jelly (Flavor Of Your Choice)
- 1 Muller Light (best if same flavour as jelly)
- 1 x 250g Tub Of Quark
- 25g Fat Free Fromage Frais
- 60ml Boiling Water
- Dissolve the jelly in the 60ml of water and then set to one side to cool.
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients together
- Once the jelly has cooled add to the other ingredients and whisk well for a few minutes.
- Transfer the mousse in to one large bowl of portion into smaller bowls and leave in the fridge to chill.
The mousse is nice topped off with some fresh fruit