This is another way to make mousse but this one has to be my fav …. 😛
1.5 or 2 Syns for the whole lot depending on which Sugar Free Jelly you use….
You Will Need :
- 1 Sachet Of Sugar Free Jelly (Flavor Of Your Choice)
- 1 x 250g Tub Of Quark
- 200g Fat Free Fromage Frais
- 30ml Boiling Water
- 45ml Skinny Syrup Flavour Of Your Choice
- Dissolve the jelly in the 30ml of water and then add the 30ml of Skinny Syrup. You need to make sure that you mix this really well to dissolve the jelly. Set to one side to cool slightly
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients together
- Once the jelly has cooled add to the other ingredients and whisk really well for a few minutes.
- You can add more of your Skinny Syrup if you want a stronger flavor
- Transfer the mousse in to one large bowl of portion into smaller bowls and leave in the fridge to chill.
The mousse is nice layered in a glass with crushed meringue and fresh fruit ….
I find the mousse works well if you use an electric whisk and whisk it really well ….