Ok so its weigh in tomorrow evening and for the very first time ever I have stuck to plan for 2 whole weeks and I am not really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Im kinda nervous and excited at the same time, all I have going though my head is – Have I done enough ?
- Am I gonna loose ?
- Will it be a big loss ?
- Will it be a small loss ?
- Will I gain ? …
One thing I do know is that if I gain then I will cry !! and if I stay the same I think I may cry as well. I have been on Slimming world for 10 months and this is the first time I have ever managed to stick to plan for 2 whole weeks and I have only stuck to plan 100% for a whole week about 3 times !!!!!
However I must not sit here driving myself mad but get off to bed and have a good sleep then hopefully tomorrow I can go to class and get a nice surprise !!!! Fingers Crossed !!!
Ok so here is what I ate over the last week excluding yesterday (Tuesday) which is weigh in day, for my HEA choice I normally just have Skimmed Milk or sometimes a bit of cheese …..
Ok so that’s one week down and I am pleased to say that I DID stick to plan over the whole week so I am really pleased with myself 😀 I even took the kids to Mcdonalds and I had a salad!!! But I have to say it was all worth it as I went to group last night and happy to say that i lost 5lbs !!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 I also got Slimmer Of The Week so well chuffed 😀
So now I am onto week 2 and I am looking forward to this week, I know I CAN do it and as I now only need 4.5lbs for my 3st award I really need to double my effort and stick to plan, I do not think that I have ever stuck to plan for 2 weeks in a row so this will be a first ! 😀
So this last week has been amazing not only did I stick to plan and enjoy it but I have brought new Jeans a size smaller and I had to get a new coat which is 2 sizes smaller, I also had mu mum up to visit which was great and today my Hubby has asked me if it is ok for him to join me at Slimming World on Tuesday 😀 😀 I am pleased that he wants to come has he has got quite big and I really do worry about his health……
Here’s to another great week 😀 😀 😀
So head firmly screwed on the right way round !!!
This is my plan, hints and tips for ME for the next 4 weeks !!!!
So reminder to myself as to why I joined Slimming World …..
- Yes I am overweight and my eating habits are rubbing off on my kids which is not good.
- I also have a friends wedding later this year and I have said that I will make her Wedding Cake for her as a present on saying this the thought popped into my head ….. ” OMG if they mention I have done the cake everyone will look at me and think Oh lord she has eaten all the cakes as well ” !!!
- I really really hate shopping for clothes ….. 😦 And when we do go out which is not very often I always end up wearing the same black trousers which I have had for years !!!!
Hints For ME
- Have downloaded Water My Body app on my phone to encourage me to drink more water and less Pepsi Max!
- Remember to put my 1/3rd Superfree Foods on my plate FIRST
- Eat between 10 & 15 Syns everyday rather than trying to save them for a binge in front of the telly on a Friday or Saturday Night
- Weigh & measures Healthy Extra A’s & B’s no guesstimating!
- Check the Syns value of something BEFORE I eat it then decide if its worth it or not…….
- PLAN PLAN & PLAN Especially for the weekends ….. !!!!
- Fill in a Food Diary everyday as and when I eat something, then do the Food Diary online each evening
- Take pictures of all food and do a picture collage each evening
Thats all I can think of right now but if other things come to mind I shall add then at a later date 😀
Morning all well I have to say that I am some what annoyed with myself !!! In December I gained 9lbs just due to the fact that life took over and my Slimming World kinda slipped, I am still now in February trying to lose what I gained and to be honest I have been finding it really hard !!!
Some weeks I gain some I lose then some are bad so I don’t go to class, so on having a moment this morning I have realised that it is my Birthday soon and I have 4 more weighs in I my now mission is to lose 1 Stone !!!
I know full well that if I stick to the Slimming World Extra Easy plan I could lose a stone if not even a bit more, the problem is the sticking to it !!!!
So I am coming up with a plan of action that will suit ME my head this morning is screwed on the right way round which helps…
So on-wards & downwards …….
😀 😀 😀 😀