These are great for any time of day as a meal or a snack
Free on Extra Easy if using the Scan Bran as your HEB or 5 syns for the whole lot 😀
You Will Need :
- 5 x Scan Bran
- 3 Eggs
- 4 to 5 Tbsp Of Sweetener
- 2 Tsp Of Cinnamon or 1 Sachet of Options of your choice ( add 2 extra syns if you use the options)
- Pop the Scan Bran in a bowl and soak in warm water for 10 mins to soften, drain off any excess water.
- Separate 2 of the eggs and in 1 bowl whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks
- Mix together the 1 whole egg & 2 egg yolks, add the sweetener and cinnamon or options and mix well.
- Mash the Scan Bran well and then to the eggs, now fold in the egg whites gently.
- Spray a pan with fry light and then fry each pancake, I got 10 pancakes out of the mix but it would depend how big you make them.
The pancakes are great served with fruit or why not try melting a Freddo (5 syns) and drizzling it over the pancakes 😀