Well Ive not been about much over the past week or so I’ve not been well and and been sooooooo busy and to be honest it’s only gonna get busier!!!!
Went to weigh in last night and very happy to say that I lost 3.5lbs !!!! 😀 😀 😀 Not only that but I finally got my 2.5st award and I was slimmer of the week 😀 😀 It has taken a long time to get that award but I have stuck with it lots of ups and downs but I have got there 😀
This week I have and SAS log to use as I really need to have a week where I stick to plan 100%, my Christmas wish at class is to lose 1st by Christmas and I need just another 2lbs to get my wish 🙂 I have decided in my head that as I have 4 more weigh ins before Christmas I would love to get my 3st award which I know is doable if I stick to plan!!! I need 6.5lbs to get it so from now until the 23rd (my last weigh before Christmas) I am going to try my hardest to achieve this 😀 😀
I do have a few evenings out in December but this year I am going to make the most of them and enjoy myself 😀 I have nominated myself as driver for 2 of my nights out so at least that way I wont have a drink so will save loadssssssss of syns 😀 and as I know they are coming I can plan them into my week 🙂
Hope everybody is having a good week and good luck to anybody that has weigh in …. 😛
This is a really quick & easy recipe, ideal for that treat with a cuppa or to take in lunch 😀
This recipe in total is 6 syns or 1 syn if using the Scan Bran as your HEB
I got 9 cookies when I made them so just over 1/2 a syn each, if I eat just 1 cookie I would 1/2 a syn if I ate 2 I think I would say 1.5syns just to be on the safe side 😀
You Will Need:
- 5 Scan Bran
- 1 Egg
- 5 Tbsp of Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp of Lemon Essence ( you can also use Mint, Orange or Almond)
- Soak the Scan Bran in a little warm water to soften
- Beat together the egg, sweetener, lemon essence and cocoa powder
- Drain any excess water from the scan bran and mash well, add to the other ingredients and mix well
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and spoon on the mix flattening them out into a cookie shape
- Pop in a per heated oven on 140/160 and cook for 15 to 20 mins, turn each cookie over and pop back in the oven for between 5 and 15 mins depending on how crunchy you like them, but keep checking them as you don’t want them to burn!
So went to weigh after a very odd week of on and off plan and I am happy to say that I lost 1lbs 😀 😀 very happy as I have lost 7lbs in just 2 weeks 😀
So totally back on the wagon this week and a friend of mine and myself have challenged ourselves to eat some thing Scan Bran in every day over this coming week !!!!!
I as yet have not decided weather we are both bonkers or desperate or even both !!!! Well yesterday i did the Scan Bran Pancakes which weren’t that bad but I didn’t add as much sweetener as it said in the recipe next time I will 😀
Tonight I have Scan Bran Chocolate & Lemon Cookies in the oven as I type so we will see what they come out like !!!!!
Hope you all have a fab week with lots of lovely weight losses 😀 😀
These are great for any time of day as a meal or a snack
Free on Extra Easy if using the Scan Bran as your HEB or 5 syns for the whole lot 😀
You Will Need :
- 5 x Scan Bran
- 3 Eggs
- 4 to 5 Tbsp Of Sweetener
- 2 Tsp Of Cinnamon or 1 Sachet of Options of your choice ( add 2 extra syns if you use the options)
- Pop the Scan Bran in a bowl and soak in warm water for 10 mins to soften, drain off any excess water.
- Separate 2 of the eggs and in 1 bowl whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks
- Mix together the 1 whole egg & 2 egg yolks, add the sweetener and cinnamon or options and mix well.
- Mash the Scan Bran well and then to the eggs, now fold in the egg whites gently.
- Spray a pan with fry light and then fry each pancake, I got 10 pancakes out of the mix but it would depend how big you make them.
The pancakes are great served with fruit or why not try melting a Freddo (5 syns) and drizzling it over the pancakes 😀