I love these homemade burgers and you can have them for lunch or dinner and they are great for the whole family ….
You Will Need –
- 500g Pack Extra Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Egg
- 1 Onion Finely Chopped
- Mixed Herbs
- 2 x Low Fat Cheese Slices (optional)
- 1 x Small Wholemeal Roll (optional)
- 2 or 3 Rashers of Bacon per Burger (optional)
- Finely Sliced Jalapeno Peppers (optional)
- In a bowl mix together the mince, egg, onion and mixed herbs, then shape into burgers ( I have a burger press which you can get for £3/£4 and are well worth it ) I normally get 6 good size burgers)
- Heat a pan and spray with low cal spray and then cook the burgers for a few minutes each side (I like mine well done so cook until nice and brown on both sides)
Once the burgers are done you can eat them any way you like but with mine I –
Layer burger as follows from bottom up ….. Bottom of bun, burger, cheese slice, bacon, burger, cheese slice, bacon, jalapenos top off with top of bun…..
I use the Cheese Slices as my HEA ( or 6 syns) and the Wholemeal Roll is my HEB (or 6 syns) everything else is FREE on Extra Easy. If you want to add tomato sauce or extra light mayo then just remember to syn it 😀
I serve with sw wedges or chips and roasted veg or salad 😀 😀