This quiche is great for either a snack or as part of a meal ….. Serve hot or cold
Extra Easy – FREE
You Will Need –
- Chilies (Optional)
- Low Fat Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Spray a small oven proof dish or cake tin with Low Cal spray.
- In a jug mix the egg with just a splash of milk and the chilies.
- Line the pan with bacon (all visible fat removed) , now add a layer of each vegetable – You can pretty much use any veg you want in the quiche.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cheese over the top and then pour over the egg mix until the tin is full, now pop in the oven on gas mark 5 and cook until it has risen and is golden.
- Now eat & enjoy 😀 😀
I use the milk & cheese as part of my Healthy Extra A other than that you would need to weigh/measure and then syn it.
If using a large dish you would need to double or treble the recipe as I make mine in a small tin 😀