Beef Hot Pot
- Serves 4
- FREE on Extra Easy
- 1 x 400g Tin of Sainsbury’s Stewed Steak
- Mixed Veg
- 1 or 2 Large Potatoes
- Pre heat oven on 180/200
- Put the stewed steak in a bowl and add mixed veg ( I use a frozen mix of peas, carrots, sweetcorn, Bean) and mix.
- Very thinly slice the potatoes
- Tip the meat & veg mix in to a oven proof dish and lay the slices of potato over the top, spray with frylight and then pop in the oven for about 30/40mins until the potatoes on top are brown.
- Eat on its own or serve with more veg and may be even some mash…… delish 😀