This dish is great for all the family, it has some lovely flavour but not that spicy.
FREE on Extra Easy
You Will Need –
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tbsp Parprika
- 2 tsp Tumeric
- 6 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 4 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Skin the drumstick and stilt twice with a sharp knife, place in a dish and set to one side.
- In a clean bowl mix all the other ingredients together and then gently pour over the drumsticks.
- Cover the drumsticks and place in the fridge for 6 to 8hrs or longer if possible.
- Place the drumsticks on a lined baking tray and the bake in the oven on 180 for 25/35 mins.
Serve with wedges & salad or even rice…..