This is a really easy one pot recipe for all the family 🙂
The syns for the recipe will depend on which sausages you use…. I use the Extra Lean From Sainsburys so it would be 8 syns for the whole dish.
You Will Need –
- 1 Pack of 8 Sausages
- 1 Tin Of Baked Beans
- 1 Tin Of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Large Onion Finely Sliced
- 4 Large Carrots Cut in to bite size chunks
- 6 – 8 Large New Potato’s cut in to large bite size chunks
- 3 Cloves Of Garlic Crushed
- I large Pepper Roughly Chopped
- 1 Pint of Veg Stock
- Spray a large pan with frylight and add the onion and garlic, fry for a few mins and then add the sausages. Fry for another 5 minutes until the sausages are slightly brown. If the sausage or onion begins to stick to the pan then just add a little water.
- Now add all the rest of the ingredients and pour over the stock and put lid on the pan. Cook in the oven for 60 to 90mins making sure the potatoes are cooked.
- Place the pan on a low gas on the hob and then bring to the boil so that the juice thickens and reduces.
Serve on its own or with some rice…. I like mine with a slice of bread 😛