- Prep time
- 10 mins
- Cook time
- 30 mins
- Total time
- 40 mins
The recipe makes 25 brownies and they are 1/2 per brownie on all plans.
- 6 eggs (separated)
- 35g to 70g Of Sweetener, I only use 35g but if you like it sweeter then you can add up to 70g.
- 60g cocoa powder
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven at 180ºc, line a baking tin with baking paper
- Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl add the egg yolks, sweetener, vanilla essence & cocoa and then whisk together if you find that the mixture is to stiff you can always add few drops of water.
- Carefully fold in the egg whites
- Pour the mixture into the tin and the bake for 20 to 30 mins
The brownies are delicious served hot or cold
If you would like to add a topping I mix a bit of sweeter with some Fat free Fromage Frais and then spread on the brownie an top with some fresh raspberries
This is my brownie stack – Brownie on the bottom then some sweetened f/f fromage frais and some fresh raspberries another brownie on top covered again with f/f fromage frais and some more fresh raspberries ….. 😀