This is a really lovely meat sauce that is FREE on Slimming World, great for the whole family.
You Will Need
- 500g Pack Extra Lean Mince Beef
- 1 x Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 x Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1 x Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 x Tin Of Baked Beans
- Sprinkle Of Mixed Herbs
- Vegatable Oxo Cube, Make Up To 1 Pint
- Spray some Frylight into a pan and heat, add the onions & the garlic and fry for a minute or so.
- Add the beef and stir, cook until all beef is brown
- Add the tomatoes, baked beans and mixed herbs and stir.
- Add the stock and then stir
- Now leave to cook on a low heat until the sauce thickens, make sure that you stir regularly other wise it will burn at the bottom.
This meat sauce is great for all sorts of dishes and if you like it a bit spicy then just add some finely chopped chillies.
The sauce will keep in the fridge for a couple of days or it can be frozen.
(If you do not use the Extra Lean Mince Beef then it will not be free and you would need to work out the syn value)