If you use the Laughing Cow Triangles as a Healthy Extra A then you could say that the scones are FREE on Extra Easy, they are a tweak so if you prefer count as 1 syn per 4 scones.
- 250g Tub Fat Free Cottage Cheese and Chives
- 3 Laughing Cow Extra Light (take from HE A or 1 syn each)
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Plain Instant Mash, you can add chives or finely chopped onion to it to flavour it if you wish
- Put cottage cheese and the laughing cow in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Blend with a hand mixer .
- Add the 2 eggs and blend again .
- Add the mash powder as it is, straight from the pack .Mix all together and then mould into approx 12 scones.
- Place on a baking tray (I spray with fry light), flatten a little and then bake in the oven @ 170 degrees (fan oven) for 20-25 mins.
Really yummy especially served with a spread of laughing cow on top!
Hint – If you can’t find the free cottage cheese and chives, just get plain cottage cheese and add dried chives (that’s what I did!)
Even yummier, split scone, and fry in frylight