Roast Chicken & Garlic Potatoes
This is a nice easy dinner for any day of the week that all the family will love.
Free on Extra Easy 😀
What You Need Per Person
- 1 to 2 Chicken Breasts (skin removed)
- 2 or 3 Potatoes, peeled and cut into medium chunks
- Good size helping of any vegetables you like.
- Boil the potatoes in a pan for about 10 minutes or until they start the soften. drain and place back in the pan. Now spray with a good coating of spray oil ( I tend to use Fry Light) and add a good heaped teaspoon of crushed garlic. Stir the potato’s and then tip into a roasting tin and place in a hot oven.
- Place the chicken breast in a roasting tin, I then add about an inch of vegetable stock to the roasting pan this stops the chicken drying out, now cover with tin foil and place in the oven.
- The potatoes will take about 60 minutes to cook and the chicken will take to 40 mins to cook, with the chicken take the foil off after about 30 minutes so that it gets a bit of colour.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables.
This dinner is free on Extra Easy just remember that is you have any gravy you will need to syn it. 😀